Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Fall Classes



I am excited to be teaching in a new venue in September.While the Oaklands Community Centre has been around for awhile;they just acquired a new building and have expanded their class offerings. My friend Andrea Soos and I are teaching a new series of art classes for adults and teens,[Andrea is also teaching pre-schoolers.]
To see the program guide click this Link or pick up a copy of the current Victoria Active Living Guide,[it came with the Victoria News check your recycling!]

On Wednesdays Sept 15th-Oct20th You can take Adventures in Drawing
When that ends you can take Adventures In Acrylic Painting Oct 27th-Dec 1st
Both classes are suitable for a beginner or someone with more experience

If you want to explore Watercolour try my one day workshop Oct 3rd 10-4pm

I also have some Teen Drawing and Painting workshops Sundays Sept 26th and Oct 17th noon to 3pm

For my Classes at Island Blue or Henderson Rec Centre see this previous post

No comments: