Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gone Fishing



I have taken the entire summer off teaching!

I will be nurturing my own artistic pursuits and spending time with the family.

I do know what I will be offering in the fall, so if you have any questions feel free to contact me. I will be posting Fall Classes later when the brochures are close to coming out and my venues are ready to take registrations.Right now only the programmers and I know whats coming up!

You may find me at the Government Street Market, and other fairs this summer,trying to rustle up some grocery money.I recommend contacting me first if you are going to come looking for me,(I plan on keeping a very erratic schedule.)
If you are in Comox on August 7th and 8th you can catch me at the Originals Only Show

This piece "Fish Out Of Water" is on display as part of the Fernwood Studio Tour display at the Fernwood Inn, [corner of Gladstone and Fernwood} until the end of the month.

1 comment:

Alesha Fowlie said...

The Fish Out Of Water painting will be at the Fernwood Inn until July 11th